119 teams from 18 different countries already registered ! A limited number of open spots remains available, so don’t hesitate to register if your club is interested in participating in our 2015 edition !
December 27th, 28th and 29th 2015
- Men Under 19 Invitational (year of birth 1997 or later) *
- Women Under 19 Open (year of birth 1997 or later)
- Men Under 19 Open (year of birth 1997 or later)
- Men Under 17 Open (year of birth 1999 or later)
- Women Under 17 Invitational (year of birth 1999 or later)
- Mixed Under 14 Open (year of birth 2002 or later)
- Mixed Under 12 Open (year of birth 2004 or later)
- Mixed Under 10 Open (year of birth 2006 or later)
- Wheelchair Basketball
- G Basketball
*: for this competition, a separate invitation is forwarded
This year’s invitation is avilable on our website (check the different pages), and we already received a lot of applications: The national teams of Belgium Men and Women U18, Stellazzurra Roma (Italy), Canarias Basketball Academy (Spain), Northfield Mount Hermon (USA), Sherbrooke (Canada),…….. They all will be back.
IMPORTANT: ON NOVEMBER 15TH A QUALIFICATION DAY WILL BE ORGANIZED.
- ALL BELGIAN CLUB TEAMS (EXCEPT THE ONES WHO EARNED WILD CARDS IN THE PAST EDITIONS) WILL HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS QUALIFICATION DAY.
- FOREIGN TEAMS REGISTERING ONCE THE MAXIMUM ALLOWED TEAMS IN AN AGE GROUP HAS BEEN REACHED WILL ALSO HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS QUALIFICATION DAY.
- IN EACH AGE GROUP 2 OR 3 WILD CARDS FOR THE FINAL TOURNAMENT WILL BE AWARDED DURING THE QUALIFICATION DAY
Coca Cola X-Mas Tournament 2014
It’s done. The X-Mas Tournament 2014 is over and out.
Many thanks to all players, coaches, referee’s and the many many volunteers. You made the 2014 edition the best ever.
Below you can (re)watch the WU19 and U19 final. Thousands of you watched it live!
In the mean time click here for results, photo’s and video’s (Dunk Contest, U12 Final, …)
Special thanks to our main partners: